Ecotone Provide Wooden Acoustic Fire Doors, Wooden Fire Doors, Fire Door Manufacturer, Fire Rated Wooden Doors, Fire Retardant Wooden Doors Acoustic Fire Doors, Acoustic Doors, Also Having STC – 35 to 50 STC And Fire Rating Will be 60 / 120 Minutes Conforming to BS: 476 Part 22/IS-3614 Part 2.
Acoustic Fire Doors Are Useful To Control Noise Transfer and Fire from Electrical Panel Room, Lift Lobby, AHU Rooms, etc.
The wooden acoustic fire door will be with door frame and shutter, Single / Double leaf also having STC – 35 to 50 STC and fire rating will be 60 / 120 minutes conforming to BS: 476 part 22/IS-3614 Part 2
WOODEN ACOUSTIC DOOR: – 55mm to 72mm thick sandwich type composite sound reducing flush door shutters. The combined assembly set of door frame and door shutters to be as per following details:
- Door frame shall be of teak / hard wood of size – 125 mm X 85 mm, including making necessary grooves in the frame for fixing of hollow bulb type EDPM gaskets on rebates to block noise leakage from gap in between door frame and shutter.
- The shutters shall comprise of two non-combustible boards 12 mm thick sandwiching 30 mm thick fire resistant insulation filler, with 4 mm thick (nominal) commercial ply on both the sides & 3 mm thick sheet rubber interlayer and hardwood lipping all-round with heat activated Intumescent fire seal strips of size 10 x 4 mm and Neoprene rubber gastket to block noise leakage from gap in between door frame and shutter on all the sides.
- The frame of shutter shall be made from 40 mm thick teak / hard wood stiles and top & bottom rails of size 94 mm and core made of lock rail 100 mm wide and 40 mm thick and three additional strips 50 mm wide and 25 mm thick (minimum)
- The core of door shutter shall be filled with acoustic insulation material , sound absorbing and damping material .
- Face panels shall be of 12 mm thick Marine ply boards of approved make conforming to relevant IS codes / International Standards on both sides of the core of the shutter with required primer at the unexposed surface . One side of ply board shall be fixed to the core of the shutter along with a 5 mm thick Neoprene rubber sheet on its inner face.
- 01 mm mica OR 04 mm thick Teak Veneer of approved make shall be bonded with 12 mm thick marine plyboard on both face of shutter by using high strength cross linked PVAC based adhesive .
- Dropdown Seal: – Excellent quality range of Internal Automatic Dropdown Seal, which are manufactured from high grade quality raw materials. These Internal Automatic Dropdown Seal can be customized as per our precious customers specifications. These Internal Automatic Dropdown Seal are widely known for its durability and quality. Internal Automatic Dropdown Seal can be availed at industrial leading price. Resists sound upto 37db, air, insects, cold smoke, light. Designed for timber (wooden) doors.
- Hardware- The door assembly shall be fixed to the door frame with heavy duty stainless steel hardware i.e. Door Lock, SS Bal bearing Hinges , SS door handle ‘D’ type back to back, SS Tower bolt ,