Ecotone – manufacturer and supplier of melamine foam, melamine foam insulation, melamine acoustic foam Panels have excellent sound absorption properties a low weight, high-temperature resistance, thermal insulation, and low flammability.
We offer acoustic, fire proof Melamine foam in any require size and shape as per specific architectural requirements. melamine Open-cell surface guarantees that sound waves are not reflected as an echo but can penetrate the cell structure unhindered. The sound energy is reduced in the cell structure, giving an excellent sound absorption capacity.
These foams are made from melamine resin, therefore, have excellent sound absorption properties, a low weight, high-temperature resistance, thermal insulation, and low flammability.
We offer these foams in any required size & shape in sheet, cylinder form with different hanging and assembly patterns.
- Density: 9.5 ± 1.5 kg /m³ (ISO 845)
- Fire Rating: B1 Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Built Certificate: P-NDS04-2291
- Thermal Conductivity: <0.035 W/mk
- Air Flow Resistance: 8 to 20 kNs/m4
- Acoustic absorption (50 mm thick; 2000 Hz) > 90%
- Vapor Permeability: 1 to 2.
- Corner Burn Test: UL 1715
- NRC Value: 1
- Supply Options: Plain Sheets, Pyramid, Wedges, Cylinders.
Advantages of using Ecotone Echo Resistant Foam Cylinders
- Have High NRC Value
- Easy to Install, Hang
- Carry High Thermal Conductivity properties.
- Carry High Acoustic Properties/li>
- Size: As per requirement
- Colour: White, Grey or Any required against high quantity
- Supply Ability: No supply constraint.
Applications: Room Acoustic, Auditorium Acoustic, Marriage Hall Acoustic, Convention Center Acoustic, Industrial Acoustic, Studio Rooms, Restaurants, Marriage Halls.
Note: We are in a position to offer wide range of Acoustic Foams and allied products as per specific requirements. We request you to please drop your inquiries at email@example.com enabling us to serve you promptly.