Movable Walls, Movable Partitions & Movable Wall Partition Manufacturer, Suppliers & Exporters in Delhi India – Acoustic Sliding Folding Partition, Partition System.
Ecotone systems is a leading Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters of Movable walls, movable partition, Acoustic movable walls Partitions Acoustic sliding folding partitions and wall partitions systems / panels are a new way to divide space with elegance from ecotone systems, while respecting the architectural environment in which they are inserted. ECOTONE™ sound proof sliding partitions are composed of multiple individual elements, Movable wall panels flow along a horizontal guide attached to the ceiling, assembled one after another completing the entire wall. No floor track , only Top hang , handling of sliding partition system is simple, fast and safe. The advantage of a ECOTONE™ sound-proof sliding partition / Movable wall is essentially to occupy reduced space when it is stored, and when the wall is composed of all its elements.
The sliding panels are designed in tongue-and-groove mode and its surface finish can be made of precise Mica / laminated board, wood veneer, fabric etc. specified by customers. The movable partition wall is also equipped with vertical and horizontal external frame fabricated by 6063 – T5 extruded aluminum profiles. The wall internal built is consisting of Retractable Mechanism to move
Top and Bottom Seal Manually Operated by a Handle inserted in the Panel Stile, Turning the
Handle through 45 degrees shall simultaneously extend or retract the Top and Bottom Seals
Through steel and Spring Mechanism which shall firmly hold the Seals in the Retracted or
Extended mode helping to form a sealed and balanced wall which blocks the propagation of sound wave. The sound insulation effect can reach up to 55 dB.ECOTONE™ movable partition walls with aluminum frame have the most widespread application. The partition is constituted by a set of flat panel whose width ranges from 800mm to 1200mm. The panel is provided with various specifications and characteristics to satisfy most requirements of design and budget. Its thickness can be 85mm or 100mm, additionally each model comes with different grades of sound insulation as well as single or double sliding trolleys according to height and Panel stacking system at site.
- Only top hang , No floor track / guide
- The wall panel is of double skin construction with a solid external aluminum frame fitted with rubber gasket at all four side.
- The panel faces are not fixed to the frame via hard contact and therefore when sound waves impact one side of the panel, the vibration caused will not be directly transferred to the opposite panel face.
- The aluminum frame of the partition wall is either concealed ( TYPE – 85) or exposed ( TYPE -100) to create a flat and smooth edge
- The thickness of sliding panel will be 85 – 100 mm depending upon selection of particular model.
- The heavy-duty rubber sealing strips installed on the panel can ensure an optional sound insulation effect.
- By applying rubberized bitumen membranes and mineral wool insulation to the inside of panel, high-level sound insulation effect is achieved.STC rating will be 55STC
- The retractable seals can exert sufficient pressure to the seals to realize sound insulation also enable the tolerance of deviations in floor level as well as the deflections of supporting structures.
- The stacking of panel can be done as per space availability at site which is centre stacking or side stacking.
Range of Movable Wall / Sliding Partition
|TYPE||ECOTONE™ – TYPE 100|
|Panel suspension||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single Point|
|Max height||Up to 7.0 Meter|
|Face material||12 mm|
|Finish||Raw MDF, Mica Laminate|
|TYPE||ECOTONE™ – TYPE 100|
|Finish Look , closing Position||Exposed Aluminum frame / 20 mm Aluminum Collar at all four side of sliding panel|
|Vertical profiles||Aluminium anodised with sealing profiles,|
|Retractable seals||Aluminium, double rubber seals at top and bottom|
|Operation of seals||Manual, with supplied operating handle|
|Sound insulation||44 – 55 dB Rw|
|Weight||Approx 35-40 kg/Sqm|